Comfort Masters Heating and Air is a dynamic Heating and Air Conditioning Company that is rapidly growing! We are seeking highly skilled Journeyman Residential and Commercial Service Technicians-HVAC, to join our team at our Fort Worth Office.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2-5 yrs. Residential or Commercial HVAC Experience.
- EPA Certification. **
- NATE Certification preferred, but not required (We offer in-house paid NATE Certification Training!).
- Valid State Driver’s License/Clean Driving Record. **
- MUST pass pre-employment Drug Screen and Criminal Background Check. **
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
- A Positive Attitude as well as being Self-Motivated, Honest & Dependable.
- The Ability to “Think on your Feet” to provide customers with needed information for their specific installation, repair, or problem.
- A Clean and Professional Appearance.
What we offer:
- Training that will give you the opportunity to grow technically, professionally, personally and financially! On the job learning, coaching, and team building. May aspire to be a Team Leader!
- In-House Tech Support.
- Above average compensation package which includes: $20-30/hour base pay.
What you will be responsible for:
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service at All Times!
- Being a Team Player: Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime. On Call every 2-4 weeks, (after 5:00pm).
- Troubleshooting, Welding and Brazing, Compressor Change Outs, Pulling Vacuums.
- Super Heat & Sub Cooling.
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering.
- Consistently offering additional products and services to existing and new customers. **
- Providing your own Hand Tools.
This is not a job … it’s a career, and Comfort Masters Heating and Air will change your life!
High school or equivalent
Residential or Commercial HVAC Experience: 2 years
To Be Discussed
Service Technician: 2 years (Required)
License or certification:
Driver’s License (Required)
Call Us Now – Your Truck Is Waiting!
817-994-4194 (Ask for Stephen)
Don’t have time to call? Fill out the form below and attach a copy of your resume, we’ll call you back