COME JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
Comfort Masters Heating and Air is a dynamic Heating and Air Conditioning Company that is rapidly growing! We are seeking highly skilled Journeyman Residential and Commercial Service Technicians-HVAC, to join our team at our Fort Worth Office.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE:
- 2-5 yrs. Residential or Commercial HVAC Experience.
- EPA Certification. **
- NATE Certification preferred, but not required (We offer in-house paid NATE Certification Training!).
- Valid State Driver’s License/Clean Driving Record. **
- MUST pass pre-employment Drug Screen and Criminal Background Check. **
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
- A Positive Attitude as well as being Self-Motivated, Honest & Dependable.
- The Ability to “Think on your Feet” to provide customers with needed information for their specific installation, repair, or problem.
- A Clean and Professional Appearance.
LOOK WHAT WE OFFER:
- Training that will give you the opportunity to grow technically, professionally, personally and financially! On the job learning, coaching, and team building. May aspire to be a Team Leader!
- In-House Tech Support.
- Above average compensation package which includes: $20-30/hour base pay.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service at All Times!
- Being a Team Player: Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime. On Call every 2-4 weeks, (after 5:00pm).
- Troubleshooting, Welding and Brazing, Compressor Change Outs, Pulling Vacuums.
- Super Heat & Sub Cooling.
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering.
- Consistently offering additional products and services to existing and new customers. **
- Providing your own Hand Tools.
This is not a job … it’s a career, and Comfort Masters Heating and Air will change your life!
High school or equivalent
Residential or Commercial HVAC Experience: 2 years
To Be Discussed
Service Technician: 2 years (Required)
License or certification:
Driver’s License (Required)
About Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning
We are 9-year-old family owned and operated business. Comfort Masters was started because of my passion to provide a higher standard of service. We are an honest and reputable Company.
Over 73% of our business is REPEAT! – Read Our Reviews!
We show our employees appreciation – laugh and have fun – treat the people we work with like family
If you are a high producer you will love it here because we are set up so that the more you produce the higher your pay. Most companies don’t increase your pay once the overhead is paid, WE DO!
If you are an average all around excellent technician, you will love it here. There is no pressure to create up sales. We stress customer service.
Our Customers and Our Technicians Mean the World to us
You can dispatch from home – no need to come to the shop every single day.
- If you are looking for that RARE company that truly cares about the technicians that work with them …
- If you want to be treated fairly by the people you work with and feel like you are part of a TEAM
- If you are looking for a long-term home that treats their technicians like they treat their Customers … GREAT
YOU HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE WITH
Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning
We Encourage You To Compare Our Benefits!
- Holidays and Vacations … PAID
- Professional Training to help you Succeed … PAID
- Truck – Phone –… PAID
- Dedicated Time Off For Family … YES
- Supervisors That Smile and help you with your issues … YES
- A Company That Treats You Like They Want You To STAY! … YES
Call Us NOW! … Your Truck Is Waiting!
817-994-4194 (Ask for Stephen)
Don’t have time to call? Fill out the form below and attach a copy of your resume, we’ll call you back